Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last pics of our Heritage




Well, as we wait for the man who bought our Heritage to come pic it up, we decided to take some more pics of it in all her glory. My, my, my what a beautiful bike!! We are really going to miss it!

The story? Well, I've not been riding my own bike that much and we have been wanting an Ultra Classic for quite some time. So we decided to take advantage of the current Harley-Davidson incentive where you can trade in your 07, 08, or 09 Sportster and get full MSRP for trade in on a big twin. Could NOT have sold my Sportster for anywhere near that with this economy, so this is a really good deal. We sold our Heritage on ebay.

With a bit of sadness we say goodbye to our Heritage because we've had so many good times on her, but we are looking forward to the new adventures on our new 2009 Ultra Classic!! I'll post pics as soon as we get it!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

But you two will really enjoy the new Ultra! We'll be watching for photos. Congratulations!

Rhonda and Allyn said...

Thank you Janet!!!

Rhonda

KC said...

Just purchased an 06 Heritage Softail. Of all the HD models I must say this one really suits me. I enjoyed reading how much you enjoyed yours.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Digital Camera Discounts